I have returned in 2020 to add... a GUESTBOOK!!!
By the way, if you're wondering where I've gone, not long after I made this site I found out about BlueMaxima's Flashpoint.
That place is literally what I set out to do back in 2018, but in smarter more application form. Before that though, I thought I was one of the only people who still cared about Flash/Shockwave.
There, I curated roughly 100+ shockwave/flash CN games and hopefully many other games soon.
Come join the Discord server and help the cause! You might even see my name there!
As for this site, I'm looking to make a nicer revamp of this at one point. The main drive for this site's design was to do with classic websites that had waaaay cooler/FLASHy HAH GET IT!?!) design functionality that was made out of Flash. For example, THIS one in particular, which served as inspiration for the header above AND was also my first CSS project ever: Cartoon Network UK 2006 website header. Hell, I even wanted to learn WebGL to try and pull that off (as you can see in the "secret" page), only to realise that CSS3 is powerful enough to do that on its own.
Anyway, I'm looking forward to revisiting this site again and making something way cooler. Some things I want to make include:
- a user system with public chatroom (for my second web project, I actually learnt PHP+AJAX and made (the world's crappiest) login user system, complete with email confirmation and password resetting)
- a site that hosts and plays classic webgames. The initial idea was to have it just use the OG plugins, but downloads for those are officially dropping. The next best bet was to ask for a plugin to be developed that links the site to a Flashpoint client and you can pick your games on the website and leave comments. Pretty much everyone barfed at the thought of that idea, so my brain went blank. BUT THEN, Ruffle, a flash emulator, came to fruition and is still currently in active development at this point in time. if Ruffle ever finishes, they should make a Shockwave version and call it like... Shuffle... or Rush.
- above 2 put 2gether
Well that's my abhorrently formatted ramble over with. See you around. I WILL be back!... after I finish making my videos... and my games... and other projects that are overdue...
You can find me on Discord at: Aqdas#9240 !
Play CLASSIC games!
32-bit browser and Adobe Shockwave Player required! (and soon FLASH PLAYER...)
CHOOSE YOUR ADVENTURE!
(( NOTE: I'm trying to figure out how to get Flash games to work. Right now, expect only Shockwave games to play ))
- [shockwave] = 32-bit browser + Shockwave Player required
- [flash] = Flash Player required
- IF your game doesn't load after a minute, refresh the page a few times. It's loading from Google Drive.
The playable games can be found in the games page.
More games coming soon. Probably. Ask! btw, u can also find the games in this site too.
You can chat using the Skysa footer chat (bottom right of screen). -- NVM THE TRIAL EXPIRED
and here's some music tooyt tw
and testing minnit...
Free HTML5 Chatroom powered by Minnit Chat